2018 Annual Convention | October 24 – 27
The Black Nurses Rock organization invites you to the 2018 Black Nurses Rock Annual Convention and Expo, October 24 – October 27 at Omni Hotel at the Colonnade in San Antonio, Texas. This unique event will offer you the opportunity to meet and network with licensed practical nurses, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, CRNAs, military nurses, retired nurses, and nursing students.
Join us as we gather to discuss issues that matter to our community. The explosive form will inspire you to push towards your dreams. Events planned for you includes :
- Announcement of the new Black Nurses Rock Chapters
- Meet and Greet with your national Board of Directors
- Meet many of the people behind the inspirational stories you have read about on social media
- Get over 20 CEUs covering health disparities, current research, community health, and health promotion pertinent to the Black community.
- Awards Ceremony to recognize nurses throughout the nation
- Scholarship Ceremony award deserving students with financial support for nursing school
- Over 25 vendors
- Networking opportunities to connect with nurses and companies throughout the nation
The 2018 BNR Conference Mobile App is now available!
Please download the Whova conference app to explore maps/exhibitors, receive important announcements, and plan your networking in advance!
Attend these exciting sessions!
Visit www.united.com/meetingtravel and enter the following in the Offer Code box:
You may also call United Meeting Reservation Desk at 800-426-1122 Mon-Fri 8am – 10pm ET and Sat/Sun 8am – 6pm ET. Booking fees are waived for Meeting reservations.
Please note that travel must be booked between October 20th – October 30th in order to receive discount off your flight.