General Instructions for Nominations
The NOMINATOR should:
• Submit nomination package of the following material by the deadline, Friday, August 31st, 2018:
1. Nomination cover sheet. Please list only one (1) nominee per cover sheet — the nomination cover sheet must include the nominee’s license number. Should you wish to make multiple nominations, please submit package for each nomination / recommendation.
2. Introductory Statement. Please supply a short introductory statement about the nominee. You may include place of employment, education background, contributions and accomplishments. Use this statement to describe the nominee’s attributes for the award category in which they are nominated. Limit this statement to 300 words.
3. Application Information. Typewritten responses addressing application information for each nominee in each category (use as many sheets as necessary to address each point completely). Please use form only or typed.
• Provide two DIGITAL photographs. For individual nominee, one photograph may be a “head” shot and the other photograph may be taken in the working environment. All photos must be at least 300 dpi, and should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO NOT MAIL PACKAGE.
NOTE: Nominees must meet the following general criteria to be considered:
1. The nominee is an active paid member of Black Nurses Rock and/or current with local chapter (if in a chapter area) must be a member for at least 30 days.
2. The nominee is not a current member of the Black Nurses Rock Board of Directors.
3. The nominee has served/practiced in the area/position for which he/she is nominated for the last 365 days.
Nominations must be received or received by Friday, August 31st, 2018 at 1800 CST
Black Nurses Rock will notify all qualifying nominees upon receipt of nomination.
(BNR Membership Required)