Free Webinar – “New Data from CROI 2018”
July 17, 2018 | 6:00pm CST
Your Faculty is: W. David Hardy, MD
Join W. David Hardy, MD, for an engaging discussion of key new HIV data presented at the Boston 2018 meeting.
Agenda to include:
Specific meetings can focus on any of the following aspects of the management of antiretroviral therapy (ART):
- Selecting First-line ART
- Ask an Expert: Answers to Your HIV Questions
- ART Strategies in Advanced Clinical Development for 2018
- Evolving Approaches to ART Modification
- Current Controversies in HIV
- How Common Comorbidities Affect ART Management
- How Aging Affects ART Management
- Plus updates on new HIV data from the major scientific meetings of the year, including CROI, IAC, and IDWeek
Complete program information is available online at contemporaryHIV.com.