ICHS Scholarship Criteria and Application
Criteria for International College of Health Sciences (ICHS) FULL SCHOLARSHIPS (Associate of Science Degree in Nursing)
- An LPN looking to obtain an Associate Degree In Nursing. The candidate must be a paid BNR active member in a BNR Chapter – Registered in Reward Volunteer Cabot Program, complete the online application or download and email and will be required to volunteer at least 20 hours a month with local chapter.
- Complete a scholarship application
- Unofficial Transcript with a GPA 2.8 or higher
- Letter of Recommendation from BNR Chapter President
- Documentation of Participation in (2) Community Service Events
- Essay 500-750 words about:
- Academic and Professional Goals
- Candidates’ reason/purpose for applying for scholarship
- What will the Candidate Give Back To The Community?
Deadline for submitting scholarship application and other documents is Saturday, March 25, 2017
All information/documents must be submitted to email@example.com